Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dreaming of a White Christmas


I know that Halloween is tomorrow but my mind is already on Christmas. Decorating for the holidays is one of my favorite things to do. I stole this picture from Let's Make it Ours. Every time I look at it, I feel a sense of nostalgia and excitement. It's less than 2 months away!
Speaking of Let's Make it Ours, she is painting her kitchen cabinets and while not finished, it looks amazing! For anyone unsure about painting oak cabinets, take a look at this. I think it looks so much brighter and modern.
before:

after:


I can't wait to see it all finished!

Beaufort wishes you a Happy Halloween!

The best picture I could get. He doesn't exactly love his costume!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween Beaufort; you look fabulous!

    Oh, the kitchen looks great too!

    S
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only did I paint my oak kitchen {creamy by SW} -- but I do believe the post that sent me here was your post to my "dreaming of a blank Christmas" --- haha...me too...I am excited this year.

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)