Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Popular Posts 2010

I created this blog in May of this year and there were a few posts that stood out to my readers. Those posts also happen to feature a couple of my favorite rooms in my home. Let's take a peek back.

By far, the most popular and my favorite room of all was the kitchen. See more in these posts:
Kitchen Transformation Part 1 and Part 2:


before
after

Another popular post was the porch makeover and bench project.
before


after


after



It will be interesting to see what projects the New Year will bring!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, I'm Elizabeth from Ontario, and I'm stopping by from Rhoda's project party. I love the fresh new kitchen. The porch looks like a great place to store and drop the things of everyday life. I love having hooks and yours look great with all that fresh white. I'm your newest follower and I'm off to see more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that subway tile in the kitchen...such a great transformation. i admit, i'm a little jealous since my kitchen revamp is nowhere near the top of our list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. You did a terrific job! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know where else to write that I love love love the new design...it is so much more you !
    Happy New Year Jane!! xoxox
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! Your kitchen transformation is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane, I just LOVE your kitchen makeover! It looks amazing, and is so bright and cheery! What a huge chain! And the chandelier is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)