Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Christmas Projects Past.

I'm starting to think about getting started on my Christmas decorating! We are supposed to get a significant snowfall tomorrow so I'm assuming it may put me in the spirit.

I'm also going to take the opportunity to go through my decorations and do a bit of a purge. I used to go a little wild when decorating and now I enjoy a more restrained approach so a lot of things haven't been used for the last few years. Someone (my mom?) may be getting some new decorations!

Last night a took a look back at some of the decorating and projects I've shared, here on Modern Jane. Let's have a peek at some of those, shall we?










I also came across this photo and it made me a little sad. That was our one and only Christmas with the Zorb. Any readers remember the Zorb? That was such a pretty tree.


How about you? Anyone started their Christmas decorating yet? 

You may notice things look a little different around here. Needing a change, I had my blog design revamped by Designer Blogs. It feels so clean and simple. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. New blog design looks great! I simply love those snow globes and the mini cars! Even though I'm not too crafty, I might have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)