Monday, December 8, 2014

Outdoor Christmas Pots.


I can't even believe that Christmas is so quickly approaching! I set the goal that I would have all my Christmas shopping finished by the 12th and I'm realizing this is only days away... I'm on the right track but doubtful that I'll be done by then. Oh well! I did, however, have the tree and the outdoor pots on the agenda for the weekend and got those two things accomplished!

Here is a little peek at the front porch with the outdoor pot I through together.


I used spruce and pine boughs, birch branches, red berries and a few warm white lights.





My dad makes the the Joy and other nativity scenes. I think it looks pretty sharp with the red front door.


So pretty with a little dusting of soft snow.


I meant to put up a fresh greenery wreath but didn't get around to it. I think my red fall wreath may work double duty this year.




 How about you? Do you do any decorating outdoors? Do you use natural elements?

5 comments:

  1. LOVE it, jane! the huge joy is my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks so festive! I love the red :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Jane! I still have my rotten pumpkins out front. :/ Gotta get on that...thanks for the inspiration. Wondering if you've always had those cedar shakes on the front of your house?? Don't think I've seen those before. I totally love them. Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks so festive with your red door! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I am glad to read your topic and could participate comment here
    I keep visiting your blog every day to find out the latest topics that you share here
    Glad to be begabung here, salute
    If there is a turning please visit my blog
    Vimax
    Vimax Asli
    Vimax Canada
    Obat Vimax

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)