Monday, June 2, 2014

June Photo A Day Challenge #30SummerDays

It's June! And the best part? It's starting to actually feel like summer, here in PEI. I literally spent all weekend out working on the yard and in my gardens. It's my happy place!

 


Today, I'm very excited to tell you about the #30SummerDays photo challenge that I am taking part in with the help of Staples Canada. I'll be taking my photos with the Canon Powershot S200, which is Wifi enabled, so I can share my photos to Instagram directly from the camera. How convenient!

I'd love it if you took part! Simply use the hashtag #30SummerDays when sharing some of your best summer moments on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Everyday has a new theme, so you can share everyday or pick and choose the ones you like most! Get snapping!

Week 1:


1 – Rabbit, Rabbit! What brings you good luck?
2 – Monday, ugh! What’s keeping you going today?
3 – Who made you smile today?
4 – Look up. What do you see?
5 – #TBT Share a photo from a past summer trip!
6 – National Doughnut Day! Snap a pic celebrating! Or, what did you have instead?!
7 – Saturday! What are you up to?


Week 2

8 – Time to relax before the start of the week. What does relaxing look like to you?
9 – Manic Monday! What’s giving you a case of the Mondays?
10 – Is the sun out? Snap a pic! If not, what’s it like out there?
11 – Get over the hump of the week. How were you productive today?
12 – Treat yourself, it’s almost the weekend!
13 – Friday the 13th! Are you superstitious and ducking for cover, or out and about?
14 – Flag Day! Got one flying in the warm breeze?


Week 3

15 – Happy Father’s Day! Snap a pic or share one of an awesome dad!
16 – Moday motivation. What motivates you?
17 – Got a pet? Share them with the world!
18 – Stretch those legs mid-week and go outside or for a walk. Snap and share!
19 – #OOTD, what are you wearing? Got your summer clothes on?!
20 – Happy Friday! You made it! Smile and say cheese!
21 – HAPPY SUMMER! Take a picture of what summer looks like to you to celebrate!


Week 4

22 – Sunday Pancakes! Do you have a Sunday breakfast routine?
23 – Got those sandals out? What’s your favorite pair?
24 – What made you happy today?
25 – Are the flowers blooming? Take a picture of your favorite!
26 – Wehew, it’s hot out there. How are you cooling down?
27 – Last Friday of the month, what are you up to?
28 – Is today a beach day? Snap a pic and make everyone jealous!


Week 5

29 – Go out for a picnic! Make sure to take a picture!
30 – Last day of June, how are you sending it off?


I'll be sharing some of my photos here as well as on my Instagram account. Follow along and be sure to pop by at the end of the month when I get to give away the same Canon camera that I'll be using for the challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)