Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Love List.

I think I'm actually back to blogging! I kept saying I was going to do it and then it actually happened. Could be the weather? I love getting cozy on the couch at night. My laptop, cozy pyjamas, Beaufort and I under a blanket and Steph complaining about the smell of my pumpkin spice candles permeating throughout the house. The best time of year! Although, some sunshine would be nice. It's been a wet week!

Heading into our first October weekend, I'm sharing a few of this week's favorite things:



wood + marble in a diy. What's not to love?

/ / / / / / / / 

This home tour has been around for a couple months now but it's worth a mention. It is pretty much my dream. Everything Amber touches is gold. No joke.

/ / / / / / / / 


My Aritzia blanket scarf arrived and I'm totally in love with it. Bring on the cold weather!

/ / / / / / / /



This week, I sold my cute little antique dresser that was in my bedroom, in favor of something with more storage and easy sliding drawers. I always torn about replacing things with Ikea pieces. I like the look and affordability but the quality is just fair. I suppose the one I chose was included in the list of Times Ikea Looked Deceptively Elegant. Does that make up for it?

/ / / / / / / /

How come I'm only just finding out about The Jim Gaffigan Show? It is hilarious. Which of course leads to my next question.. How great is it to have Mindy back?

/ / / / / / / /


I made these last night and they are moist and delicious. Thanks for picking me all those blueberries, Dad!

In case you missed this week's posts:







5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are back! I can't tell you how many times I've looked at that home tour. It makes my heart flutter;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd like that house tour too. Great minds think alike:)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to blogging! I also love your new dresser. I think it is very elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally understand your feelings about IKEA, though it seems like in general quality built furniture is harder and harder to come by these days. We just picked up a couple of NORDLI nightstands for our bedroom and they're awesome! Kinda pricey for IKEA, but I was impressed with the quality. That said, the sagging shelves on the BILLY bookcases in my living room drive me crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)