Friday, August 30, 2013

Links to Love.



What a rainy and miserable day here on the island. I'd love to stay in my jammies all day but my classroom is crying out for some organization and decorating so I'll be spending the day there getting ready for next week. It's getting very real.. back to school!

For today's post I thought I'd share some links I've enjoyed recently from around the web.

We still have no idea what kind of wedding to have (ie no plans!) but here are some ideas for parties we should be having instead of weddings.

Speaking of weddings, forget the color palette!

Did you watch the VMAs? Poor Miley.. If you are a Breaking Bad fan like me, you'll have a giggle over this.



Two videos about love that made my heart burst this week. One just beginning and the other of the everlasting kind.

I'm so enjoying following the progress on decorating Alaina's living room. I love neutrals and she does it so well. Plus, that gallery wall takes skills!

In case you missed them, you can check out my post about the new runners in the hallway or see the sneak peek of our engagement photo.

Ok. Jokes over.. time to get to school! I'll be back next week with my simple version of an inspiration board and my West Elm abstract art hack.

Have a great long weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your weekend and best of luck preparing for back to school!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)