Monday, November 28, 2011

A Pinterest Nudge.

I'm back from a great weekend away in Halifax. We did a little shopping and had some really great meals. Nothing like a weekend away! I hope all my American readers had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

I don't have much for you today except a nudge to check out this post over at Marcus Design: the power of pinterest


Nancy does a comparison of searches on google vs. pinterest. 
If you haven't joined Pinterest yet, you will understand why you should after checking out the goodness!

You can follow me here if you like. I'd love to follow you back but I've been having problems with my account lately. I can't seem to follow other users. Anyone else have that problem? 
It's driving me a tad insane.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh...I just joined Pinterest a few weeks ago! It is so much fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I LOVE Halifax- lived there for a year and so miss it. And I'm a Pinterest addict so totally with you on that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I FINALLY joined Pinterest a couple weeks ago and am in awe of its awesome-ness. I love your style, so I'm following you now! (AmandaLynnPin)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally addicted to Pinterest. There are so many great ideas. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I used Pinterest to catalog all of the things I loved. Now I'm using it more to collect inspiration for different projects. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of Pinterest! I love keeping all my favorite images together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also loved the post that Nancy did! And Pinterest, although not free from glitches by any means, is a great tool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so so much for the kind shout out Jane! You are awesome :) I've been having so much fun with pinterest lately and just wanted to make sure everyone else was having fun too :))
    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)