Wednesday, June 8, 2011

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not.


I'm over at Michaela's blog today participating in her She loves me, she loves me not series. It was great fun to rave about things I'm loving and to rant about things that are currently rubbing me the wrong way!

If you haven't checked out her blog, you must. Michaela is a design school student will loads of talent. You'll love her designs and mood boards.She also does amazing Fashion Friday posts (she is seriously super cute) and even offers tutorials for styling your hair. I need these!

Head over and check it out!

8 comments:

  1. Just came over from Michaela's blog! I recognized your living room as soon as I saw it! I've seen it before but couldn't remember where it came from! Very excited to have found your blog :) Always so nice to find a fabulous fellow Canadian blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was absolutely great, my dear, loved it! I'm with you about the creepy bugs and grocery shopping...I think I need to go do a little virtual retail therapy now at Shabby Apple (c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your post on Michaela's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your post, Jane! Loved it. Shellac really is the best. I get it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute post idea!! Can't wait to read about your "loves and nots"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will def check this out!

    Luvs doll

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come check out my blog on Friday. There might just be a little award waiting for you:)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)