Thursday, June 2, 2011

MIA

Hi all! I intended to take a few days off from the blog and it turned into more than a week! I'm still following my favorite blogs and continue to be inspired every day! I promise to get back to posting more regularly soon. It's a busy time of year at school and I've got lots going on these days... please stick with me!

You know how I love wallpaper. Anthology, one of my favorite online mags featured the home of Joy D. Cho, the brain behind the blog and company Oh Joy! The wallpaper took my breath away. I'm a sucker for pattern and lately I love anything in gold/bronze.

Isn't it beautiful with the bold arrangement of frames on the wall? Kitty is cute too:)
You can check out the rest of the papers in her line here.


I appreciate my followers so much and promise to be back with more.. soon:)

11 comments:

  1. Joy Cho is my favorite graphic designer! I did my final project for design class on her last semester. I LOVE her wallpaper line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I couldn't be more with you on the hectic and wanting to take a big ol' break! I hope you get one soon! And I couldn't be more in love with that room Emily did for Joy...that wallpaper is just the *whole* room for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaks feel so good! I'll be here when you come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes.. watched this episode & was impressed w/ Emily's choice of adding the gallery to the amazing wallpaper choice! some would shy away from so much pattern in one small space.. but it totally worked for Joy's room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, you're back! I was hoping you hadn't abandoned blogging. Can't wait til you get back in the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes that wallpaper is gorgeous! Perfect for the room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone needs a break from time to time. No worries! Thanks for those lovely links.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! Wallpaper to die for!! Have a great week, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything about that room is amazing, including the wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my, LOVING all the patterns and textures! Also, have been pondering a gold design on my entry way wall, now I'm so excited to get started on it!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)