Friday, June 24, 2011

A Perfect Island Wedding

I am so excited to share the work of some talented fellow islanders. They worked together to create a stunning photo shoot of the perfect Prince Edward Island wedding and yesterday it was featured on the Destination Page for Style me Pretty. Two friends of mine got to be part of it- Michelle Cudmore was the professional make-up artist and my own sweet hair stylist, Cheryl Weeks, did the hair. They are both incredibly talented!






You absolutely must head over and check out rest of the photo shoot. It is absolutely amazing.
Style Me Pretty? or Style Me Perfect? Maybe you'll be inspired to come have your wedding in PEI.
Heck, Will and Kate are honeymooning here next week! I'm anxious to see if they will fall in love with our island as we all have..
Here is a little video of my home. It's not too late to make summer travel plans! If it's good enough for the Royals, it good enough for you! Haha.. I should really work for PEI Tourism:)


Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,

    I really enjoyed the tourism video- I'm Canadian, too but haven't been to PEI since I was a kid. These images sure create a yearning. Someday I must plan to take my kids. Lovely!

    CRed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I know you were from PEI? Amazing- it's absolutely my favourite place on earth. I go every year- we have a cottage in Stanley Bridge and I actually taught there for a year (in Charlottetown) too! This wedding was fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dreamy is this!!??!! Loving the serving table with the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! How gorgeous and lovely!!! Just perfect :)

    swirlsofhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! What an amazing place to live. I would love to visit PEI one day... a couple of years ago I did an "almost" across Canada trip-- we made it everywhere except the maritimes. One day we'll have to pick up where we left off!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PEI looks breathtaking Jane! I would love to visit someday. My husband and I have talked about visiting Canada (no official plans yet). He actually has family from there, they spend time on PEI for a family reunion. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE PEI :) I was just there last week for a little getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PEI is definitely a place I'd like to visit. This photo shoot is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jane! Thanks for blogging our photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)