They don't know the sex of the baby, but we thought black, white and green would be perfect for a little boys' room and you could always throw a little pink in the mix if need be!
Emily loves the simplicity of the SOMNAT crib from IKEA and luckily it comes in a great green color!
Para Paints Lunch at Tiffany's, which is a soft grey and will tie in perfectly with the color scheme.
Emily plans to use an antique pine dresser for storage and a change table. We'll find some fun fabric for the change pad.
So here is little look at what I came up with for the room.
- A bit of black and white, with a touch of green and of course my beloved white. I think the white will soften the room at bit.
- A great graphic polka dot rug, layered with a soft flokati rug - cozy!
- An upholstered glider/rocker in a neutral tone. Comfortable for feeding and snuggling time, but not limited to the nursery as the baby grows up!
- Graphic alphabet and number prints framed and matted in white.
- Simple black wall shelves for storing toys, books and trinkets.