Friday, February 25, 2011

Loving.. This Week

As usual, I am inspired by so many great projects out there on some of my favorite blogs! Here is peek at a few of them for your viewing pleasure...

This master bedroom designed by the lovely Emily A. Clark. What an incredible use of fabrics to create a soft and serene space. I could definitely get some great shut eye in that room. Or maybe not! I wouldn't want to shut me eyes!


Courtney's striped dining room drapes. After a bad case of drapery drama, it was all worth it. She also offers step by step instructions on how to make your own!


I love a good sentimental project and this brooch project by Chris at Just a Girl knocked my socks off. Instead of keeping her grandmother's collection of brooches in a drawer, she turned them in to magnets for her punchy pink magnetic board. Brilliant!

An awesome paneled headboard in Jenny's little girl's room over at Evolution of Style. Talk about a finishing touch in a room! Gorgeous!



This show-stopper ikat wall in the dining room of blogger Carmel of Our Fifth House. The room went from great to WOW after this stenciling job! My love of ikat is already keeping me up at night and now I'm feeling the need to stencil something!


If you love any of these projects as much as I do, be sure to hop over to their blogs and send them your love! Have a great weekend everyone! Cross your fingers that I'm not spending mine shovelling, like the forecast suggests!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me in this round-up of great posts :) I missed the Ikat wallpaper/stencil. Going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great roundup. I love that ikat wallpaper. I cannot believe it's a stencil. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great roundup. There are a few I haven't came across yet, I'll be sure to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stencil! Wow!
    I would not have the patience!

    And that bulletin board is the awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog...I'm a new follower now.

    Those are such lovely rooms, and the project from Just a Girl is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for including me! I am so excited about the paneled headboard. Off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED Emily's client bedroom makeover. Great roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jane for your comment on today's post! I so enjoy your blog even though I don't tell you often enough. You are an amazing decorator, and I'm so glad I get to peek in on your projects. Thanks for introducing us to some great projects- visiting them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for including me with all of these amazing projects! I missed the headboard - going over to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All great projects! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the feature! Love all of the projects here - so much talent out there. Really enjoying your blog too - I'm your newest follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects! That headboard is amazing, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok..how fun! I had only seen two of those. thank you!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)