Friday, July 23, 2010

Check Out "Honey We're Home"

I just want to say thank you to Megan of Honey We're Home for the mention on her blog yesterday. It is worth a visit to her blog to check out her new home. Gorgeous!! I can't wait to see the progress as she decorates:)
Here is a peek of the home on move-in day.


I would love to have this closet! No excuse to not be organized. And the light fixture? Stunning!


A beautiful kitchen.. I have a feeling my sister Julie will love this.



Sorry I didn't get a chance to post my DIY projects. The weather has been so nice and I've been trying to spend some time outside.



Also, Beaufort has been feeling a little under the weather and I've been a bit preoccupied by giving him lots of love:)
I promise to try to post them next week!




2 comments:

  1. Jane! You are too sweet! Thanks for featuring my two favorite rooms in my house- if you can call the closet a "room"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane shouldn't you write, I mean blog that Beaufort is better?

    Just saying,

    Haha Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)