Saturday, April 24, 2010

ETSY ROUNDUP

Etsy is a great source for finding handmade or vintage items for your home. I personally have used it to purchase a few different prints, but I've also marked many other things that I love in my favorites.
You can find anything from clothing, vintage pieces, jewellery, photography, art, furniture and even food!
Some of my favorites sellers are:
Blulima creates some great silkscreened and giclee prints.

I actually have two prints in my home.
This one in my kitchen.:
and this one in my bedroom: 


And yes, I have the infamous Keep Calm Carry On. And I really like it. I had it in my living room but moved it to my kitchen and it seems to fit there the best. I also bought my sister one for Christmas. Hers is charcoal grey and she has it in her kitchen too!
I purchased both of them from sfgirlbybay.
I was happy with the quality of the print and the shipping time. She is a fantastic photographer who showcases her work on her blog.
Here it is in my kitchen! Sorry about the glare.. and the ugly pipes.. and the plug.. :)


Jen Ramos' etsy shop made by girl has some great prints too. I love the hello in different languages. My favorite though is the Alphabet print. I think it would be the perfect baby shower gift!


1 comment:

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)