skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Contact Me
House Tour
Blogs I Love
Beaufort
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Another Amazing Stencil Job!
I just came across another great
stencil job
on
Apartment Therapy
. Some people amazing me with their patience and talent.
She even did inside the closet!
Check out Christine's how-to on her
blog
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Connect
Search
Popular Posts
How to Paint Furniture & A Reveal.
I finished the little project I was telling you about! We had little cabinet in the dining room that had beautiful lines but the color and p...
The Living Room ~ A Picture Walk
My sister mentioned to me that I don't post enough pictures of my home. To tell you the truth, I don't really know why I hesitate t...
Kitchen Transformation Part 2
After the floors were finished and the old cupboards removed, my brother got to work on the cabinets. The frame was built out of p...
A Kitchen Look Back.
I'm a bit torn about my kitchen update. I feel like I should know exactly want I want in there and just do it. I mean, isn't this so...
CSN Giveaway!!
I mentioned yesterday that I wanted new chairs in the dining room. It isn't really in the budget right now but it's fun to look anyw...
DIY Trellis Wall
I am super excited about the project I'm sharing with you today! My friend Shellilee is the DIY queen. She always has a project on the g...
DIY~ Zorb Reveal.
Call us crazy but it's finished! I honestly don't know if I've been this excited about a diy project. I am crazy in love with ...
Online Shopping Guide.
One of the biggest challenges when decorating your home on PEI, is the lack of sources available to us. What may seem like a simple afternoo...
Giveaway: $75 of Patio Furniture Covers.
I recently snagged a great deal on some new patio chairs at Canadian Tire. They were regular $160 each and took them home for $50 a piece! ...
Two-Tone Cabinets Reveal.
As promised, here is a little snapshot of my new two tone kitchen cabinets. I took the plunge after going back and forth for a while abo...
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
January (2)
December (1)
November (6)
October (5)
September (3)
August (2)
May (2)
April (1)
February (1)
January (1)
December (1)
November (3)
October (1)
September (1)
August (3)
July (4)
June (5)
May (4)
April (8)
March (3)
February (4)
January (6)
December (8)
November (11)
October (10)
September (7)
August (5)
July (12)
June (5)
May (10)
April (11)
March (3)
February (9)
January (8)
December (5)
November (10)
October (13)
September (7)
August (8)
July (9)
June (7)
May (9)
April (12)
March (12)
February (13)
January (12)
December (15)
November (13)
October (16)
September (12)
August (14)
July (8)
June (11)
May (15)
April (16)
March (28)
February (21)
January (24)
December (18)
November (11)
October (10)
September (10)
August (16)
July (8)
June (5)
May (7)
April (7)
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)