Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Capsule Wardrobe Update.


I had a great response from my post about my capsule wardrobe. I'm glad I inspired some of you to do their own capsule, to clean out their closets, to make some money selling their clothes or simply to look at the way they are shopping a little more closely.

As I said in that post, I came to realize that I actually needed to do some shopping to complete my wardrobe to ensure it really worked for me. Cleaning out my closet showed me what pieces were missing and I took the time to find the right ones.

I ended up buying four pieces since that day. Normally, I would have bought that and more in that period of time but now I more conscious about what I buy. I wait for sales, read reviews and have no problem returning if it's not quite right.


Arizona T-Shirt - soft, versatile and long enough to cover my bum in tights.
Cober Dress - Similar to the Lorelei tunic that I had on repeat all summer but in long sleeve. Yes, please.
Tribe Shorty Boots - I got these during a 25% off sale. Any leather goods I've ever owned from Roots have lasted forever. Plus, they are super soft and comfortable.
PEI Home Apparel T-shirt - Shop local! This T-shirt is a perfectly soft weekend T. I'm a proud Island girl.

Everything in my wardrobe is on high rotation and I'm still loving my capsule. It's pretty casual though so I think I may need a cute blouse or two to get me through the holiday season. I'm on the hunt.

In case you missed that post, you can check it out here.


1 comment:

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)