Do you see it?
The top left corner is looking a little bare. The problem is that I promised myself that I wouldn't spend any money on this project. I could only:
- shop around my own home
- reuse old frames
- use free printables
Let's see how I did. Clockwise from the top:
- Photo from Steph's grandparent's wedding (very top, black frame). She's not wearing white! :)
- My sweet mom and dad on their wedding day. I've had the photo printed for years and finally framed it.
- Round mirror that was hiding in a closet.
- One of my favorite quotes (I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart. eeBcummings) Free printable and old frame.
- Stephane as a little boy holding his mom's hand. He already had it framed in his old house. (He's secretly sentimental)
- Gaby's grade 4 school photo. Rescued from a box.
- DIY abstract brush stroke art.
- Cha Cha Cha print from BluLima. Already owned.
- Printable silhouette in a reused frame.
- Empty gold frame. Also rescued from a box.
- Black and white beach print. Also from Steph's old house.
Pretty well if I do say so myself! Not a cent was spent. Now I need to wait until I find something else around the house that I can pop into that empty corner. Might need to steal from somewhere else. I love moving things around.
What about you? Have you made any changes to your home that didn't cost you anything? It feels good, doesn't it?