Monday, May 6, 2013

A Favorite Home Tour.

What a gorgeous weekend! There is nothing like a sunny day outside to put a spring in your step. Looks like sunny skies ahead for the week too!

While it was a busy weekend, I did have time to pour over the images of this home tour a few times. I've been following Danielle's blog for a while and share her design aesthetic, and her passion for Crossfit. I love reading about the process of decorating her Chicago apartment and her love for her rescue pup, Buddy. I celebrated her first unassisted pull-up at Crossfit and made a couple of her paleo recipes.

Needless to say, I was thrilled to finally see her whole home tour on The Everygirl (of which she is the co-editor). I love the soft neutral backdrop of white, grey and beige with small hits of color and gold.





Check out the rest of the tour here.

7 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the fireplace and mantle. So charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! So soft and inviting. Thanks for sharing!
    Abby M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great look - so stylish, light, and bright

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even imagine myself doing a pull-up. AND she has amazing style?! Off to check out the full tour now - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good post is this, I really Enjoy it. Thanks for Sharing with us.
    Cloud Database

    ReplyDelete
  6. All information really useful. I love your stuff very much.Thanks for sharing this helpful post.
    Business Directory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for superb article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a wonderful way of writing?
    hospitals in doha qatar clinics in doha qatar

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)