Monday, March 5, 2012

A Beautiful Reno.

A busy weekend... scrambling to get my report cards finished. I start early every time then it's a mad rush to finish them up the night before. Same thing every time! An awesome meeting with our vendor group about the next styled wedding shoot that we are putting together. Nothing like an evening with some like-minded women to get your creative juices flowing! Speaking of which, you can check out some photos of our last shoot here. Thanks to everyone for your comments and support!


I love a good renovation. Especially in historical homes that were made to feel modern yet stay true to the architecture of the original structure. I came across a tour, at Desire to Inspire, of a home that make my heart swoon. It's the home of the couple behind the blog 47 Park Avenue. It reminds me very much of Stephane's home, which he recently sold. The renovation, while not my first instinct style-wise (yet LOVE), is unbelievable. You must check out the full tour but here is a sample of the before and after.





To me, a beautiful renovation is a great start to a Monday morning. Strange, yet true! Thank you to Amanda at Serenity now for featuring my cabinet makeover over the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you're bang on Jane! A lovely reno like this one really is the perfect way to start the week off on the right note! Love all of the black details!
    Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so great. Huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, this is inspiring! I just went to check out the entire post and WOW, in love with this place...thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)