Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just 'cause it's Spring.

I'll be honest.. there isn't much going on around my casa these days. Feeling a bit uninspired lately.. I do promise to eventually get my guest bedroom finished and share with you soon enough.. it's slowly coming along! I do have a list a mile long of other projects to tackle so stick with me:)

That doesn't stop me from pouring over pretty springish things online that I would love to put into my shopping cart. I'll share, then maybe you can buy something and I can live vicariously through you!


I have one of these prints and it's really beautiful!


anyone who is local.. my friend Amy is a new stylist for s & d.
If your interested in hosting a party I can put you in touch with her:)

Flirty Floral Pillow ~ Loubella1
*spotted this shop featured on Beau Lifestyle today!

How about some free ones!

Leanne's Free Art Prints ~ Make it Perfect
There are more but I love this one.
Bee Happy Print ~ Sprik Space

So what do you think? Anyone else feel the desire to do some shopping?
I hope you like my favorite finds:)

16 comments:

  1. I am ready for spring and have a couple spring items just waiting in my closet! Can't wait! Love the dress you posted...and the pillow. Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about spring. I feel like you though. Not much happening around the house. Or maybe lots of little things but nothing worthy of posting about yet. Keep at it girl! I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely spring things Jane, I love that pillow! I think I might need to add that one to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just telling my husband the same thing last night. I go go go all day but I'm not getting anything done that I WANT to get done! PS. I have been spying the same print from Jenn, in yellow. I'm glad to hear you love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty- I looove that Josef Frank pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have impeccable taste Jane. I love every single thing you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that first print- so happy and spring like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pillow! That fabric is just too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spring time is the best! Love the picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these! Especially the print about people smiling in the rain -- will keep that in mind the next time it's raining!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that flower chain, as well as the S&D necklace! Loving your blog, also noticed that your from Prince Edward Island...this bring back so many gorgeous memories of Anne of Green Gables! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always want to do some shopping! Love the pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bee happy print! So cute and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the shout out! You have amazing taste Jane, I just love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That pillow is great and loving the flower chain!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)