Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winter Willow Wreath ~ via Centsational Girl

I'm offically in Christmas mode today with the generous cover of snow we received today! I know it is early but I can't resist. I put out a few decorations, but I like to use real greenery, so it's just too early!
I just spotted this wreath over at Centsational Girl.

I think it is the prettiest wreath I have ever seen! Gorgeous! I guess it helps that those are my Christmas colors too:)

Head on over to her blog and check out her how-to and a few more pics.


  1. Dang you're fast! ha! That wreath is so original too. I'm with you on the blues for Christmas this year!

  2. very pretty! i'm going to make a wreath for my bungalow in the next week or two. eek it's my first time ~ so this little how to will be helpful :)

  3. Laurie Mills LeardDecember 7, 2010 at 2:24 PM

    Jane i was at your place last night for the house tour and let me say your house is truly beautiful. You have a real talent for decorating. I love love love your wreath on your front door.


Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)