Thursday, May 13, 2010

COFFEE NOOK

I finished painting a little table I picked up at Winners while shopping one day with my sister Julie. I loved the shape and size of it but it was an espresso wood and that just isn't my style. I bought it anyway and painted it up! I used an alkyd primer and latex paint (Natural white ICI) in semi-gloss. I did 2 coats but I think it needs another. Add it to the to-do list.

I placed it in between my two blue chairs. A perfect spot for morning coffee and a chat!

Don't mind the 2 different panels.. that is another post!

3 comments:

  1. I loved this post. Those chairs and pillows are darling and you did a great job with that table

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table is just what the coffee nook needed.....I enjoyed a delicious cafe au lait in that very spot. It is the perfect height for easy use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those chairs, where are they from?

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)