Friday, December 9, 2011

Green + Turquoise Christmas.

Not surprisingly, I am a huge fan of a white Christmas. Most of my decorations and ornaments are white and silver (with a little bit of blue thrown in for good measure).

This year, however, I can't hide from the fact that I am loving shades of green and turquoise in holiday decor. I came across these images on pinterest.


Source: google.com via Fleurish on Pinterest


Perfection. 
Which leads to another thought.... There is something appealing about the simple tabletop tree, isn't there? Who am I kidding, I love the big ol', fresh beasty trees! :)

I hope you all having a wonderful weekend! The days are getting numbered. I've got some more shopping to do and a bit more decorating. Tonight = Ugly Sweater part... should be fun!

6 comments:

  1. Haha, love ugly Christmas sweater parties! I love the big ol' fresh tree too, but the tabletop tree is a nice addition, especially if you have the space for both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! This is the 4th time I have seen this tree on a blog post today, including my own. Great minds think alike! I want a tabletop tree for my buffet in the dining room, but I think I'll wait until next year. LOVE your blog. I've been following since the summer.Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the trees with lots of color on them, too...this color combo is especially lovely! Have fun at the party, you should take pictures of the crazy sweaters (c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning from L.A.!

    A very Happy New Year's Eve to you. I stumbled upon your blog and am so glad for such serendipity. Your style is one I an relate to, and I've enjoyed reading about your projects around the home. What a terrific job you've done! I also happen to be a big fan of blue and green together, and did this combination for our Christmas this year. I had to comment when I read this particular post. I hope you'll stop by and say hello, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with in 2012.

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    thequonfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)