Friday, April 16, 2010

WELCOME TO MODERN JANE!

My first post..:)
I've been following blogs for a while now and felt it was my time to join the blogging community. I have a great passion for design and the world of blogging has brought me beautiful things and inspiration on a daily basis.
When my Style at Home and House and Home magazines would arrive I couldn't wait to settle in with a coffee and my shiny new mag. Well times have changed and now I can't imagine a bedtime without my little laptop and bookmarked list of blogs!
I hope you follow along and maybe find a little inspiration of your own!

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Jane! You have great voice...I felt like we were in the same room and chatting about what caught our eye. When are we going to see some of your handy work. Your home is beautiful, others should see it.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)