Thursday, January 23, 2014

Link Love.

After being buried in snow in December, we had a few weeks of reprieve to start the new year. It was so warm and there was so little snow that I almost forgot it was winter! However, Mother Nature put me in my place with some frigid temperatures and a bit of a blizzard yesterday.

Blizzard = snow day for me and an early departure from work for Steph. I knew it was coming so brought some marking home with me. I squeezed it, and folding never ending loads of laundry, in between a marathon of Scandal episodes. That show has me hooked, I tell you. Hooked.

That being said, I also had some time to catch up on my favorite blogs and websites. Here are some of my favorite links of the week:


An interesting thought about cooking/eating. Pretty much sums up what I've thought for a long time.


Speaking of eating healthy. I'm taking part in a Nutrition Challenge at Crossfit. 
Send along any healthy recipes your wish to share. Or just some moral support. I need it.

Danielle's rounded up some of her favorite and most recommended rugs
The best part? They are all affordable. Can't beat that.


How cute are these wild cat cake stands? I have a think for gilded animals. I'm really not at all sure why.


The holidays may be over but my friend Kim's holiday party is absolutely adorable.

Wedding plans are still up in the air around here. But one thing is for sure. I'm swooning over lots of BHLDN dresses. One of them will be mine.

Kendi has officially sold me on neon.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Those energy bites look so good! I'm going to try those this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Aw thanks! I could only imagine what you would have done with my space for my party. It would have been even more beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)