skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Contact Me
House Tour
Blogs I Love
Beaufort
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Last Chance to Enter Esther Bayer Giveaway!
Last chance to enter to win the print of your choice from
Esther Bayer's etsy shop
!
Contest closes tonight at 10pm AST!
Click
here
to enter.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Connect
Search
Popular Posts
How to Paint Furniture & A Reveal.
I finished the little project I was telling you about! We had little cabinet in the dining room that had beautiful lines but the color and p...
Kitchen Transformation Part 2
After the floors were finished and the old cupboards removed, my brother got to work on the cabinets. The frame was built out of p...
The Living Room ~ A Picture Walk
My sister mentioned to me that I don't post enough pictures of my home. To tell you the truth, I don't really know why I hesitate t...
A Kitchen Look Back.
I'm a bit torn about my kitchen update. I feel like I should know exactly want I want in there and just do it. I mean, isn't this so...
CSN Giveaway!!
I mentioned yesterday that I wanted new chairs in the dining room. It isn't really in the budget right now but it's fun to look anyw...
DIY Trellis Wall
I am super excited about the project I'm sharing with you today! My friend Shellilee is the DIY queen. She always has a project on the g...
DIY~ Zorb Reveal.
Call us crazy but it's finished! I honestly don't know if I've been this excited about a diy project. I am crazy in love with ...
Our Wedding Day.
Monday, marked two whole months of marriage for Stephane and I. It's crazy how quickly time passes by, it feels like last week! Yester...
Two-Tone Cabinets Reveal.
As promised, here is a little snapshot of my new two tone kitchen cabinets. I took the plunge after going back and forth for a while abo...
Giveaway: $75 of Patio Furniture Covers.
I recently snagged a great deal on some new patio chairs at Canadian Tire. They were regular $160 each and took them home for $50 a piece! ...
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
January (2)
December (1)
November (6)
October (5)
September (3)
August (2)
May (2)
April (1)
February (1)
January (1)
December (1)
November (3)
October (1)
September (1)
August (3)
July (4)
June (5)
May (4)
April (8)
March (3)
February (4)
January (6)
December (8)
November (11)
October (10)
September (7)
August (5)
July (12)
June (5)
May (10)
April (11)
March (3)
February (9)
January (8)
December (5)
November (10)
October (13)
September (7)
August (8)
July (9)
June (7)
May (9)
April (12)
March (12)
February (13)
January (12)
December (15)
November (13)
October (16)
September (12)
August (14)
July (8)
June (11)
May (15)
April (16)
March (28)
February (21)
January (24)
December (18)
November (11)
October (10)
September (10)
August (16)
July (8)
June (5)
May (7)
April (7)
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)