Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winter Willow Wreath ~ via Centsational Girl

I'm offically in Christmas mode today with the generous cover of snow we received today! I know it is early but I can't resist. I put out a few decorations, but I like to use real greenery, so it's just too early!
I just spotted this wreath over at Centsational Girl.


I think it is the prettiest wreath I have ever seen! Gorgeous! I guess it helps that those are my Christmas colors too:)

Head on over to her blog and check out her how-to and a few more pics.



3 comments:

  1. Dang you're fast! ha! That wreath is so original too. I'm with you on the blues for Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! i'm going to make a wreath for my bungalow in the next week or two. eek it's my first time ~ so this little how to will be helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane i was at your place last night for the house tour and let me say your house is truly beautiful. You have a real talent for decorating. I love love love your wreath on your front door.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)